Tuesday 2 July 2013

From Thursday

So working closes is starting to affect my sleep pattern. which sucks. I was off last night and was reading until 3am without falling asleep - which usually happens when reading - then had trouble getting to sleep after then, even though I was tired. I have to work tonight, so I'm losing sleep again tonight regardless. I've thought about taking tomorrow off, but I don't really want to use one of my holidays, plus I probably need to be here for some reason. I am some glad I'm off from 2nd job until Tuesday after tonight.

In happier news, we have purchased our fire pit, and the yard is half dug out for it. It would be ready for it now, only it has rained all week. Hopefully we can finish it for a fire sometime this long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment