Sunday 6 July 2014

Overdue Update

Brief update. Been off work for past 8 weeks I think. Things have been up and down. Good days and bad. Accomplished a few things, made some plans and am feeling a bit better. Far from perfect, but I anticipate that I will be returning to work on Tuesday. Indifferent to that at this point. I'll truck on through until my contract is up and/or I find another job.

Plan has been made that I am applying to Social Work in March. I have 4 courses to do between now and then, one of which I am doing now. Aced the midterm so I hope to get out with a good final mark. Also need to do 300 hoursvof volunteering work between now and then, which is where my worrying begins. But I'll try not to focus on that too much. I should be starting volunteering at RMHNL soon so that'll be a start.

During this time hubby was also off work due to stomach issues. After medicines and tests we have confirmed his suspected diagnosis of IBS and are working to control it better. He returned to work but is now off again coping with some stress. Last few months have been hard for us but hopefully things continue to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment