Monday 16 September 2013

Sept 16

In a weird mood today. Woke up hungry today, probably because I had been sick at work last night. I was craving a good hot breakfast - eggs, bacon. But the bacon was left at Darrin's place and I never really had time to make eggs. No bread left either, so I couldn't have toast, and there was only one pack of oatmeal left. Only had a piece of left over steak for dinner - went to the UC to get something else, although I couldn't think of anything there I wanted. So I ended up getting plain white rice. Just not really in the mood for anything take-out. Just want real food.

I dunno, I'm just in a weird mood. Was really sleepy this morning, and cold. Now I just feel down. I ate my rice out in the sunshine so at least I saw some sun and had the wind blowing in my hair. Makes me just want to lie down out in the sun, or set up my hammock and just relax outside. But I can't right now.

I hope this week isn't like this. It is only Monday. Maybe part of the reason I'm down is because I know I'm busy almost every evening this week until Friday. And then still have things that I need to do over the weekend.

I was out home on Saturday, but for only 3.5 hours. Played at a wedding, then visited my brother, sister-in-law and nephew; my grandmother; and briefly my dad. Then I had to boot it back to town. It was nice to see all of them, but I wish I had more time.

Just blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment