Monday 29 April 2013

Emminent Failure?

I sometimes worry that because of my OCD, I'm never going to be able to fully succeed and handle anything in life. It has gotten so bad that no part of my life is left unaffected. It definitely affects and affected me school and career wise. Would I have picked a different career if I wasn't afraid of certain things? Would I be able to do certain jobs if I wasn't afraid? Would I preform better at what I do? My OCD/fears have always held me back from doing certain things.

I also want to have kids... will I be able to handle it with my OCD? How will I manage when they're toddlers / young kids, etc and are getting into everything, playing, etc.

I feel trapped and like I am going to fail. I know I could try harder to resist my OCD obsessions, but it is hard, and I just feel hopeless. I'm too influenced by the fact that I should not have these problems. I know everyone has issues, and you can't just let them beat you, but still. It's hard. It hurts. It doesn't make it fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment