Monday 29 April 2013

Tired today. not too bad, but residual tiredness. I was in bed before 9pm last night I was so tired - I was even willing to miss Game of Thrones... that bad. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it until Tuesday because I'm working again tonight. I slept pretty well, but I had difficulty getting to sleep, despite being tired.

Part Time job is going well. Yesterday at lunch was super busy, but it calmed down later on. I shall particularily enjoy this pay day on Thursday.

Broke glass for the second time in the past week. Earlier the week I broke a drinking glass in our bedroom, today I broke the base of a cake stand in the porch while trying to bring it in from the car carrying too much. Tripped in the door, resulting in me dropping it. Fail. It is cleaned up, but breaking glass makes me fearful of little shards being missed and it accidentally getting eaten somehow - go OCD go!

Hoping to book our flights for our trip this week, just waiting for options to show up again for the days we want, they were there last week.

Saw my nephew this weekend. God love him. Master crawler, and pulls himself up to standing. he put his little hands on my knees and pushed himself up to standing. Melt my heart.

Hubby's dad was throwing the pressure on for grand kids again. haha. They say they've given up on hubby's sister, so they're at us now. haha  I find it amusing. I'm hoping maybe next year - see how we work out financially over the rest of 2013 and what happens for me career wise. My current contract is up in October, so I have no idea what is going to happen. I could switch to full-time at my PT job, but cash flow would decrease substantially. So we will see what happens. Who knows, maybe the courses I need to go back to school will, by some rare miracle, all be offered this fall and at times I could take them. Then I could be back in school next May. So we'll see what happens.

One thing I definitely do not like about working two jobs during the week is that I don't eat properly. Sunday shift won't always be as bad, but going to work, right after getting home prevents me from getting  good supper. We also haven't been preparing our meals as much. I thoroughly enjoyed cooked meals this weekend out the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment