Friday 26 April 2013

Sunny Day

Today is a better day. It is nice out, and not cold. Wearing a skirt without tights for the first time this season. Hopefully there are more days to come.

Friday is a day that all my worries are less important as it signals the weekend. And this weekend we are going home out the bay =)  Getting my new tires on tomorrow, Elegant Evening Dinner & Auction at church in Coley's Point Saturday night, and we have a cake ordered for Saturday for our 8 year dating anniversary which is Sunday. I'm working 11-7pm on Sunday, but I'm going to try to fully enjoy the weekend up to that point and not dwell on the fact that we'll need to get up early to drive back to Paradise.

I was really tired again this morning, then ended up being late to work. I felt real bad. I need to start getting up earlier again. I know the extra work at the same time as trying to get up early is kind of acting against each other. Hopefully next week brings better efforts.

Also hoping to get our California trip officially booked this weekend! <3 Will be nice to officially have the flights booked and the date therefore confirmed. Pumped.

Here's to enjoy this nice day, and the warmer weather that will be here this weekend =)

J

No comments:

Post a Comment