Tuesday 30 April 2013

Sleepy this morning. Bed was so comfy, I did not want to get up. Not so bad now. I am off until Friday for the pt job except for a meeting tonight at 7pm for an hour, which is nice. Some time to relax, catch up on  few things that need to be done around the house, and go to Costco for groceries. Seriously lacking a lot of the essentials. And can finally watch GoT tonight!!

Hubby is bbqing steak for supper which will  be nice, and he made soup last night so I have some here with me for dinner. Yay real food. We also have soup ordered this week, which we will get on Monday. mmmm Chicken Chowder.

Not much to say today so far. I'm just blah and drained and looking forward to a few evenings off. Some of that is emotional drainage as I'm just not thinking of much of anything today, just waiting to go home at the end of the day.

Was planning on going out the bay this weekend, but I think we are staying in now to hang with some friends. I think I'm going to have to ask for a Friday off some time so I can enjoy a full weekend off. hopefully my May 24 weekend schedule is not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment