Thursday 9 May 2013

not bad, but not good

Today is not bad day, but not a good day either. I think the impending weekend lifts my spirits a bit. Missed my therapist appointment this morning... completely forgot, and never saw the reminder on my phone either. Unfortunate because it probably would be beneficial.

May be going out home this weekend now on Saturday or late Friday after work. Hopefully my shifts tonight, Friday night, and Sunday go smoothly.

Walked over to the UC to get some rice to eat. Sat down overlooking Prince Philip Drive. it is a beautiful day out, but I still remain unlifted. Although a nap in the sun would be nice, but i'm working tonight.

Warm out, but i've been cold all day. Haven't taken my coat off yet. why am I always chilled?

....

Feeling really drained and tired now. weh.

No comments:

Post a Comment