Thursday 16 May 2013

Some Positive Updates

This week has been pretty good. The combination of a good night at work Sunday, then having Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night off has helped.

I also got a call today for an interview on Thursday with another department at work. 1 Year contract, and seems like I'll have more "administrative" work to do compared to now, even though technical same title. So here's hoping it goes well. Is still not my ideal job, but it would be a better position, job security for another year, and a better location on campus.

Hubby and I are going to go to the Keg tonight. He has a $50 gc so we are going to go eat in the bar part and have a more casual/cheaper meal. Will be nice, especially as we haven't really done anything on my nights off this week. He is working until 8ish so I will go home and do some housework first and have that done by the time he is back.

Work tomorrow and Sunday night, First Aid Saturday and Sunday. I have Monday off from both jobs which will be nice to relax and get a sleep in. Even though the past 2 mornings I have woken up earlier than need - perhaps because I had went to bed earlier (not early by no means) than I do when I work in the evening.

Some of my positive outlook may also be coming from looking at my 2nd job as a potential gateway to more career growth than my current one. We'll see what happens. My options are pretty open.

Looking forward to this weekend, even though it will be busy. Bad weather forecast, but hopefully still got some bbqing and hangage with friends Saturday night.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment