Monday 27 May 2013

tired day

So so so so so tired today. Was awake this morning sometime after 4am with a sick stomach. Got back in bed around 4:45am or so. I had enough trouble getting to sleep in the first place, so this was very uncool. Working again tonight so I'm going to be quite tired again tomorrow morning.

My interview on Thursday went well. I feel pretty good about it, so I'm hoping to hear something this week. *crossing fingers*

My plan all weekend kinda kept getting shuffled up, and noting really went as I had planned, but I still managed to see some friends for a little bit. Saturday night I wasn't quite myself. Sunday I worked until 7pm. We were super busy for lunch to mid afternoon, but overall good shift. After that I just came home, got cleaned up, and relaxed.

 I think I need to take a day off from my day job sometime soon. I'm exhausted today, and getting mentally exhausted with working so much. I just wanna go out the bay and see my parents, family, and nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment