Friday 3 May 2013

The Daily Blahs

Today is one of those days were you wake up in a bad mood and try to flow with the punches. I am becoming more and more aware that I am living a lifestyle that I dislike, to keep living a lifestyle I dislike, in the hope that it'll get better some day.

My dissatisfaction comes today from this... I work Monday to Friday every week, plus Sunday, plus nights during the week. I only get Saturday off, and sometime work until midnight on Friday. May 2-4 weekend, I'll be doing First Aid Saturday and Sunday, working Sunday night, and very possible to be working again on Monday, so I get no holiday. If I enjoyed both my jobs, this wouldn't be so bad, but with not enjoying my daytime one, my schedule is sucking the life out of me. I have no time to go out the bay to see my family - the place where I would truly rather be.

I haven't worked since Monday night, working again tonight, but I've still been tired and sleeping in every day. Ugh. And now when I have a night off, if I don't do much of anything I feel like it was wasted. 

I haven't seen my friends since a couple weeks ago which saddens me. Will see them tomorrow thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment