Monday 13 May 2013

Weekend

Tired today, but not too bumbed out. Had a good night at work last night. I was really pleased with one of my crew people, and it just made my night.

Went home saturday for the night. Enjoyed my time out home. Got out Saturday for dinner at Nan's.  MMMM had my cup of tea, shared 2 skices of damper toast, and had some macaroni & baco. Couldn't ask for more. When I think of the memories I have from my grandmother's, and the things she taught me, the more old-fashioned way of life, I hope my kids can have an experience like that with their grandparents.

Stayed at my parents' house Saturday night. Got up and hung out with mom and dad. i really did not want o go back to town. Ended up having a little cry and talk with mom and dad before I left. I just felt so utterly exhausted - with life in general.

I was crooked as sin when we got back to town and i had to go to work, but I perked up while I was there and had a good afternoon and night. =)

 Working again tonight - hopefully it goes well. and then I'm off until Friday night, which is a nice break. Looking forward to Monday off from both jobs. Ah sleep and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment